Are you a chronic dieter that’s DONE with the vicious cycle of losing weight only to gain it back?
Do you make progress and then fall into old patterns of stress eating, binging, or food cravings?
The Fat Brain Fix is a 3-month coaching and mentorship program to lose fat. It is for women who are chronic dieters, have 25 lbs or more to lose, are sick of quick fixes, and are ready to break free from stress eating or binge eating.Book A Consult
If you are confused by all the conflicting weight-loss recommendations and feel like you’ve tried everything to lose weight but cannot seem to keep it off, the Fat Brain Fix is for you.
Fat Brain Fix is designed to permanently end your ride on the weight loss/gain rollercoaster by healing the physical and mental damage from long-term dieting.
It is not a diet, quick fix, or deprivation-focused program. It also isn’t just another nutrition or diet program with meal plans and exercise plans.
In fact, it’s one of the only programs where you will be asked to eat more to lose weight. You’ll revive your sluggish metabolism by stopping counting calories and restricting your food portions.
I look closely at your plate every day to make sure you're eating enough. This is necessary to lose weight and keep it off because if you don't eat enough, your body hangs on to fat.
Fat Brain Fix IS for you if:
- You are ready to break free from stress eating and emotional eating and eliminate the triggers so that you feel in control again around food.
- You are overwhelmed with trying to follow all the rules around food and are ready to heal your tumultuous relationship with food once and for all.
- You’re ready to discover an untapped power source, heal your metabolism, and reprogram your mindset.
- You are a go-getter who is successful in all other areas of your life (except for this one).
- You are stuck in your weight loss efforts and ready to put in the work to create long-term results.
Fat Brain Fix is NOT for you if:
- You want a quick fix, instant results, or a magic pill
- You only care about your weight and refuse to look beyond the number on the scale.
- You are on a weight-loss deadline (i.e. you’re trying to lose weight quickly for a vacation or to fit in a dress).
- You are a vegetarian or vegan and do not eat animal protein.
- You are under 18 years of age
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
Fat Brain Fix is a three-phase program that takes place over 3 months. Here’s what you’ll be guided to learn and experience in each phase of the program.
In phase one, you’ll learn how to take the actions needed (and be supported to take them) to dissolve your fat-fertilizing hormones and rev up fat burning to start seeing results.
- Banish Cravings -We’ll be tackling your cravings by taking away foods that trigger cravings and lowering the insulin that influences your hunger hormones. Once we do this, then insulin will start to burn fat instead of being a fat fertilizer.
- Build Muscle, Burn Fat -Your body's composition will start shifting, and your body will rev up the ability to burn fat and gain muscle. You’ll start to build muscle mass and burn fat without working out by leveraging the power of your hormones and getting them back into a healthy rhythm.
- Lose the Bloat -As your body begins to shed the bloat and water weight, you’ll start to see the scale go down.
In phase two, you’ll learn how to uncover and shift the toxic thoughts and habits that have been holding you back and replace them with positive automatic habits and supportive thought patterns.
- Disarm and Deactivate Triggers -Like a weed, we will pull your triggers out at the root instead of just breaking the leaves individually off the top. This way, they won’t grow back and can’t be activated again by you or by anyone else.
- Rewire Your Neurochemistry -You’ll be building new neural pathways in your brain so that your healthy habits become automatic and your brain starts working for you instead of against you. The new behaviors will become easy and will be so ingrained that you won’t even have to think about them to do them.
In phase three, you’ll learn how to leverage your hormones and thought patterns to incorporate movement into your daily life and to move through social stressors without being triggered. Since this is the last phase, we’ll also be preparing you to navigate life post-program, so there’s no chance of backsliding.
- Create A Strong Body -Exercise can be easy, and in this phase, you’ll learn how to add in resistance training and make movement a part of your daily life. Since your hormones will be in balance, you will actually want to move your body. You’ll learn how to do it in a way that you enjoy, and that feels good. This type of exercise revs up your metabolism and has anti-aging components giving you a fit body for life.
- Socialize Without Stress -Navigating dinner out with friends, family dinners, or socializing during the holidays can be big triggers. You’ll learn what to do and say in social situations so that you aren’t derailed from your fat loss journey. I'll help you get to the point where you don't have to rely on willpower, and this way of eating will just be an automatic habit. And we’ll cover what to order when eating out, so you never feel stressed or stuck obsessing over what to order again.
Your body is unique, and therefore the results you experience from the program and the timeframe in which you will see them will be unique to you. However, on average, women experience the following results during the program.
Phase 1 Results
+/- 4 weeks
Phase 2 Results
+/- 8-12 weeks
Phase 3 Results
+/- 12-24 weeks
12 weekly, one-hour, online group coaching calls hosted by Anna. These take place via Zoom. On these calls, you will receive personalized support to dive into and work through your individual struggles with food and mindset.
A step-by-step curriculum of thoughtfully curated evidence-based teachings with coinciding action steps. The simple step-by-step format is designed to support you to build a solid foundation of nutrition and lifestyle habits. You will be guided and supported to take action in a strategic sequence so you know exactly what to do when to do it, and how to do it. (You must do the work in the curriculum in addition to the coaching calls to see results!)
Daily access to Anna and the other women in the Fat Brain Fix in a private Facebook group where you can find accountability, support, and a place to celebrate your progress.
Access to the online members-only platform which is filled with my best trainings, audio lectures, recorded coaching calls, and any other resources you need for your journey. You can access these resources on demand and they are much like a textbook but more fun! These resources will be your guide through the 24 weeks and you will retain access to continue to use them when the program is over.
Our clients are able to tell you best what kind of results you can expect! Check out testimonials from past program participants below to hear in their words how Fat Brain Fix changed their lives.
Do you provide meal plans?
In Fat Brain Fix, you will be provided with samples of meal plans for ideas of what and how to eat. However, I do not believe that there is one meal plan solution that works for every single woman, so you will be guided to create a meal plan that is personalized and unique to you. A standardized meal plan doesn’t take into account what your day or week looks like. Perhaps you need to eat on the go or have a social event. My mentorship guides you through any situation and any food situation to create a plan that works for you and your life!
Hint: The sample plan is definitely NOT chicken breast with a side of steamed broccoli. There is more to life than eating that day after day just to drop a few pounds!
Do I have to take any fancy supplements if I work with you?
Nope, no fancy supplements are required! We are going to use the power of your own metabolic machinery and your brain to shed fat effortlessly.
Depending on the state of your metabolic health and your own individual journey, I can make supplement recommendations if needed. However, none are required.
Do you provide an exercise plan?
I am a certified personal trainer and will guide you on how to create a movement plan with exercises that will benefit you.
However, there is not a strict exercise plan or program to follow, as the goal is to help you find a movement routine that feels good to you and works with your lifestyle.
Do I need to buy any special food?
Nothing special here unless you want to get super fancy. You will be able to make meals out of the foods you likely already have in your refrigerator or pantry.
Help! I have a question that wasn’t answered! I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have before enrolling in the program. It’s important to me that every woman joining the program feels confident in her choice and gets the results she desires out of the program. Please fill out the intake questionnaire and book a call with me so that I can answer them for you!
Hey! I'm Anna! I am a Health Scientist, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Keto and Fasting Coach, Certified Food Addiction Recovery Coach, and am Certified in Trigger Mapping.
I am an expert in Metabolism and Mindset. I not only help you flip the switch back to fat-burning mode but also specialize in working with the attitude, beliefs, and subconscious habits that you may not even realize are holding you back. Without unravelling the root cause in your mind, no nutritional strategy, diet plan, or crazy amount of exercise will make your weight loss stick.
I’m also a mom of two that has faced her own weight loss struggle. I’ve lost 65 lbs and have successfully and effortlessly kept it off, but it was a long and painful journey to get there.
With 15 years of experience as a health scientist & nutritionist, I knew all the typical doctor-recommended ways to lose weight. But when I followed that advice to try and shed my own weight, I found myself stuck, frustrated, and questioning everything I learned in nutrition school about diet. It took forgetting everything I had been taught about fat loss and learning new ways to lose weight and keep it off.
If you’re ready to ditch restrictive diets, endless cardio, and white-knuckling it through cravings. And instead, experience a complete mind-body transformation to change your relationship with food, finally lose weight, and feel confident and in control again… join me in my Fat Brain Fix program!